Sanitising & Fogging Systems
- Sanitising and fogging systems to disinfect through microbial fogging with Chlorine Dioxide gas
- Drains, COVID-19 Incidents, large equipment or kit, high ceilings and walls, dry areas, wet produce areas, contamination in water systems.
- Can re-enter premises after two hours
What is anti-microbial fogging?
The process of anti-microbial fogging involves the use of a disinfectant in an aerosol (atomised) state to create a mist that permeates an entire facility/area and covers every cubic centimetre of exposed surface area
It penetrates hard to reach areas like drains, air conditioning units and even air ducts which are traditionally hard to clean. Traditional cleaning of a facility often excludes many areas that may not be part of the regular cleaning schedule or hard to reach places.
Anti-microbial fogging assists to prevent spread of pathogens and viruses.
Anti-microbial fogging is a great solution if you have problems with:
- Drains that cannot be reached with Persistent Listeria Positive Outcomes.
- Covid-19 Incidents (Factory having to close for sanitising).
- Large Equipment or Kit that cannot be moved easily and is difficult to clean causing dead spots in Factories.
- High Ceilings and Walls that are difficult and takes time to clean.
- Dry Areas that you would not like to wet excessively but need Decontamination (Viruses, Yeasts, Mould, Bacteria and Fungi).
- Wet Produce areas with pooling spots on floors.
- Contamination in water systems. (Tanks, Dams etc)
Foodtech Fresh offers more than just fogging
We have a holistic hygiene approach for food processing plants and restaurant kitchens: A Hygiene Specialist will assess the facility to establish existing hygiene practices and procedures. One cannot rely on fogging alone to sort out hygiene hurdles or viral breakouts like seasonal influenza and Covid-19.
Where can anti-microbial fogging be applied?
Anti-microbial fogging can be used in:
- Food processing plants
- Hospitals and Clinics
Reasons for using Chlorine Dioxide (Gas)
- Effective sanitiser that will kill Most bacteria and Fungi and Viruses (Including Corona)
- Effective and Quick to apply-Little downtime for processing plants.
- Excellent Coverage and will sanitise the hard-to-reach places.
- It is versatile and can be used in various sanitising applications. (Food Contact Included)
- Chlorine Dioxide is not pH dependant and can be used over a wide spectrum of ph.
- Chlorine dioxide gas has 2.6 times the oxidizing power of waterborne chlorine.
- Chlorine Dioxide has been found as being one of the most effective tools for dispersing Biofilms.
- Chlorine Dioxide is also effective for Odour control