Foodtech Fresh specialises in santising and fogging systems to disinfect through microbial fogging with Chlorine Dioxide gas
What is Microbial Fogging?
The process of anti-microbial misting involves the use of a disinfectant in an aerosol state to create a mist that permeates an entire facility/area and covers every cubic meter of exposed surface area. It penetrates hard to reach areas like drains, air conditioning units and even air ducts which are traditionally hard to clean. Traditional cleaning of a facility often excludes many areas that may not be part of the regular cleaning schedule or hard to reach places.
How long after Microbial Fogging can one re-enter the premises?
One can be back inside one’s premises after only two hours, so it is a perfect solution to sanitise or disinfect with very little downtime.
Where can microbial fogging be applied?
Microbial fogging can be to disinfect and prevent the spread of pathogens and viruses at:
- Food processing plants (ready-to-eat, bakeries, produce factories, dairies)
- All retail operations, including food retail
- Hospitals and clinics
- Schools and creches
We are more than just fogging…. We have a Holistic Hygiene Approach for food processing plants, restaurant kitchens and retail facilities
A Hygiene Specialist will assess the facility to establish existing hygiene practices and procedures. One cannot rely solely on fogging alone to sort out hygiene hurdles or viral breakouts like seasonal influenza and COVID-19.
Foodtech Fresh’s sanitising and fogging systems provide the solution in food manufacture and food retail where there are problems with:
- Drains that cannot be reached with Persistent Listeria Positive Outcomes.
- COVID-19 incidents (factory having to close for sanitising).
- Large equipment or kit that cannot be moved easily and is difficult to clean causing dead spots in factories.
- High ceilings and walls that are difficult and takes time to clean.
- Dry areas that you would not like to wet excessively but need decontamination (viruses, yeasts, mould, bacteria and fungi).
- Wet produce areas with pooling spots on floors.
- Contamination in water systems. (tanks, dams, etc)
Reasons for using Chlorine Dioxide Gas for Microbial Fogging
- One can use Chlorine gas in an effectice sanitiser that will kill most bacteria and fungi and viruses (Including Coronavirus)
- It is effective and quick to apply, with little downtime for processing plants.
- It has excellent coverage and will sanitise the hard to reach places.
- It is versatile and can be used in various sanitising applications. fFood contact included)
- Chlorine Dioxide is not pH dependant and can be used over a wide spectrum of ph.
- Chlorine dioxide gas has 2.6 times the oxidizing power of waterborne chlorine.
- Chlorine Dioxide has been found as being one of the most effective tools for dispersing biofilms.
- Chlorine Dioxide is also effective for odour control